ALUMNI AWARD FUND
- To recognize and reward individual merit and effort of past residents of Northwest Journey, Northwest Passage Programs, including Northwest Passage Riverside, Northwest Passage Lakeshore, Northwest Passage Prairieview, and Northwest Child and Adolescent Center.
- To provide support or assistance to those identified as having overcome adversity while demonstrating perseverance in the face of personal challenges and obstacles.
- To acknowledge those who risk change despite their fear of repeating past failure.
- To help those who lack resources but struggle to continue on a constructive path.
The Application Process… The Alumni Award Fund will grant monetary awards based on the following criteria:
- Former client/resident of Northwest Journey or Northwest Passage Programs .
- Nominations must be submitted in writing to the Board by any credible third party, including social workers, teachers, counselors, or other community representatives.
- Awards will be based upon merit and need as presented by the nominating presenter. Merit will be judged by the Board based upon candidates demonstrating self-improvement through constructive deeds and actions in overcoming adversity. Genuine and constructive effort toward self-improvement shall be the primary factor in determining merit.
- The Foundation shall make awards of support for any needs deemed credible by the Passage Foundation Board. These awards may include tuition costs, loan repayments, down payments, or any other credible need.
WATCH OUR KIDS IN ACTION
RIVERSIDE QUICK FACTS
70 acres of beautiful property wrapped around the Clam River which features a yurt clad peninsula, docks for fishing and plenty of kayaks for optimal outdoor enjoyment. The property also features an indoor gym, school, playscape and three homes.
- Serving ages 12-17
- 24 beds across three houses
- 8-12 month approximate average stay
- 1:4 minimum staff to client ratio