We provide a unique 30-day mental health evaluation and aftercare strategy program for male and female children ages 6 to 17. The patient population reflects a wide range of neurodevelopmental disorders in the context of primary psychosocial concerns often involving substantial adverse childhood experience. The associated learning, behavioral, and psychological complications are a significant component of daily evaluation and consultation.
The predominant position responsibilities include conducting neuropsychological evaluations and preparing neuropsychological reports. There is often daily consultation within our team that includes neuropsychologists, a psychometrician, a pediatrician, a psychiatric nurse practitioner, case managers, therapists, special education staff, patients, and patient families. In addition to this multidisciplinary communication and collaboration, a weekly meeting of all teams involves in-depth case discussion of each resident/patient. Research opportunities are emerging and can be matched to applicant interest.
This pleasant, casual work setting is located in Northwestern Wisconsin in close proximity to state and national forests, the shores of Lake Superior, and the Saint Croix National Scenic Riverway. Outdoor recreation is available for all seasons. Minneapolis-Saint Paul metro area is nearby as well. Numerous cultural and recreational opportunities offer a high quality of life.
The position offers a competitive benefits package including signing bonus, relocation, liability insurance, life insurance, healthcare, PTO, funding for professional development and continuing education, potential student loan reimbursement, and 401k retirement contribution.
- Completes all required documentation in an accurate and timely manner
- Understands and follows agency policies
- Licensed to practice in the state of Wisconsin and qualify for reimbursement by Wisconsin MA and third party or should be eligible for Wisconsin licensure.
- Doctoral degree from an APA-accredited program in clinical psychology
- Completion of an internship with experience in pediatric neuropsychology
- Completion of a fellowship with experience in pediatric neuropsychology
- Signing Bonus
- Liability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Funding for professional development and continuing education
- Possible student loan reimbursement
- 401k retirement contribution