Seth has worked at Northwest Passage since 2006. Most recently, Seth has developed an integrated/ theme-based curriculum, unique to the rural area, to fit the needs of the diverse population at Northwest Passage. He continues to use his love of the outdoors and the many resources that the area provides to motivate his students. Seth enjoys the challenge and diversity that each day brings working with students in a residential treatment facility setting.
“I am passionate in finding strengths in difficult, and sometimes, hopeless kids.”
- Specialty: Curriculum Development
- Education: BS, Applied Science
- With Northwest Passage since 2006
Michelle Phelps, LPN
Medical Services Coordinator
“For me, hope is believing in a beautiful future for yourself and others.”
- Education: Pine Tech College, Licensed Practical Nurse
- With Northwest Passage since 2010
“Hope means the ability to realize in tough times “this too shall pass”, and knowing things will always get better as long as I try!”
- Specialties: Fishing, Italian cooking, yoga and meditation, and quite a bit of experience with youth that need a little guidance.
- Education: BA in Psychology – UW Madison; with emphasis on the exceptional child and Certificate in Geriatrics
- With Northwest Passage since 2019