Vacation with Passage at Island Lake Lodge
Northwest Passage, a 501(c) (3) non profit organization owns and operates the Island Lake Lodge, as a way to support our work in restoring hope through innovative mental health services for children and families. Choosing to vacation with us means you will be supporting children in need across the region. We hope you find added comfort in knowing your destination is maintained by a trusted organization.
Vacationing with us, helps to improve the lives of some of our communities’ most vulnerable youth. Please consider joining our mission by staying with us.
This BEAUTIFUL chalet style lodge sits on a 275 acre semi-private lake, 44’ deep, crystal clear with water lapping at the shore and loons calling from the dock. Here are some details about our beautiful Island Lake sanctuary, visit our VRBO site for more information or to book today!
- 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms
- Loft overlooking the living space and kitchen
- Floor to ceiling river rock gas fireplace
- Fully furnished with a telephone, 48″ Smart TV, DVD, VCR
- Laundry facilities
- Sleeps 10 – 12 comfortably (12 person maximum)
- Large deck with gas grill
- Fire pit to roast s’mores
- Private dock with PONTOON (included in rental price)
- Sorry, no pets allowed
VACATION WITH NORTHWEST PASSAGE
Remember that vacationing with us means you’ll be impacting the lives of the children and their families that we serve.