GALLERY ASSISTANT NEEDED
at Northwest Passage
Help us connect our kids with the world at large
Why we need you:
As a Gallery Assistant, you can help to ensure our customers receive the best possible service and enjoy our kids’ work and what it has to offer. Join the gang and help to get the word out about our kids and their art!
What skills do you need?
We are looking for passionate volunteers who are enthusiastic about the work of Northwest Passage. You will have good communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to get along with people and work as part of a team. You will need basic retail checkout skills and clerical skills would be a bonus!
What will you be doing?
– Talking to customers and making them feel welcome at the Gallery.
– Operating the till and dealing with various types of payment using our Square-Up payment system.
– Answering customer questions and take custom orders.
– Working on weekends! Hours are 10 am to 4 pm on Saturdays.
What support will we give you?
We will provide all the training you need to feel confident in the role. The Gallery coordinator to give advice and assist you, as well as other experienced team members as you get started. On the weekends you would be alone, but help is just a phone call away!
What benefits do you get?
– The satisfaction of knowing you are making a vital difference to the life transforming work of Northwest Passage.
– Learning new skills and gaining retail experience.
– The enjoyment of meeting new people!
– Still interested? Watch some of our videos below to see the work you’ll be supporting!
Where will you be based?
You’ll be in Webster, Wisconsin at Northwest Passage’s InaNewLight Gallery.
How do you apply?
Email us today at: firstname.lastname@example.org.