DIALECTICAL BEHAVIORAL THERAPY
Post-treatment case management may include services such as:
- Working with parents and community-based professionals to identify, connect with, and help clients access community resources to meet identified aftercare needs
- Meeting with school officials and personnel in the community to ensure a smooth transition and positive reintegration into public school
- Assisting older clients in formulating future plans such as employment, college, vocational programming, or the military
- Meeting with families and other aftercare resources for counseling, problem solving, or other issues
In our education program, we focus on class-room techniques using creativity and seek to educate students through an emphasis on a practical fit of subjects within life and society.
We provide education that has core subject matters centered on a basic theme. The interactive curriculum keeps the students’ interest while being flexible enough to be adapted for various learning styles and skill levels.
The curriculum takes on a variety of forms and is tailored to fit each individual’s academic level. Students are continually challenged to increase their academic abilities and consistently receive constructive feedback. As their confidence grows, the students show more and more investment.
INDIVIDUAL AND GROUP CHEMICAL HEALTH TREATMENT
Northwest Passage has pioneered a treatment approach based on highly skilled multidisciplinary assessment that aids all treatment team members in targeting goals and interventions to meet the direct needs of each client. Our professional team is completely committed to our clients and to providing a seamless web of professional support. They work full time on our staff so that our clients receive consistent treatment and immediate care.
SERVICE LEARNING OPPORTUNITIES
EQUINE ASSISTED THERAPY
HEALTHY LIVING PROGRAM
- Have all appropriate and reasonable non-pharmacological measures been tried already ?
- First do-no-harm (non-malaficience), and if possible, do as much benefit as possible (beneficence) with the lowest dose possible and for the shortest duration possible.
- Is the medication doing what it’s supposed to be doing ? If not, then why are they still on it ?!
- No medication changes are made without clinical collaboration with other members of the treatment team
- No medication changes are made without the consent of the guardians, and the guardians have every right to be kept informed regularly regarding the course of medications.
- The youth’s sense of autonomy and dignity is kept high on the priority list as medication recommendations are discussed.